What are we cooking this week?
QUICK AND EASY
Hello, my name is Elia, and I am currently in Year7 at Bolingbroke. This term, I will be sharing some of my recipes. SOOO… if you’re looking for a snack to wow your friends or a healthy salad for lunch, you’ve come to the right place. Today’s recipe is ….PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons of sugar
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1 quarter teaspoon of baking soda (or just add a little more baking powder)
1 tablespoon of vegetable or sunflower oil
Half a teaspoon salt
One large egg
Two and 1/2 cups of milk
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla sugar or vanilla extract
1. In a bowl whisk together all the wet ingredients until smoothly combined.
2. In a different bowl whisk together all the dry ingredients until smooth and add the maple sugar.
3. Spray pans or skillet with oil spray and let it heat for one minute.
4. Scoop batter into skillet. Let one side cook for one minute and then flip and let the other side cook for another minute.
5. Repeat for more pancakes.
6. Add any toppings.
I hope you like this recommendation.
Many more are coming…